Xiaomi MiJia Electric Scooter was born with a simple design, where every detail works for the comfort and ease of use. In order to provide the most comfortable and exciting riding experience, the scooter has been given a solid construction with a folding design, a long stable handlebar and pneumatic tires that absorb bumps. And all you need to do to wake this road monster up is push a button.
● The electric scooter comes with a dual-brake system. The front wheel has E-ABS anti-lock system, while the rear wheel uses mechanical disk brake. 4m braking distance, making your riding much safer
● 250W powerful motor, 120kg loading ability, 25km/h max speed, it can climb 14-degree rampway
● Powered by 20pcs 18650 lithium-ion batteries, 52Ah capacity, offering 20km mileage
● It adopts intelligent BMS ( battery management system ), checking the battery conditions through App downloaded by searching MiHome App or Xiaomi App in Google
● 6 protection functions: short-circuit protection, over-current protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, low-voltage protection, and temperature anomaly protection
● Kinetic energy recovery system. The electric scooter has a kinetic energy recovery system that converts kinetic energy into electric energy and offers a better battery life
● Smart App. It can track your cycling habits, riding speed, battery life, etc.
● 3 seconds quick folding design, stable and convenient
● 1.1W bright front light ( 6m lighting distance ) and rear light
– Material: aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
– Wheel size: 8.5-inch inflatable tire
– Braking system: front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake
– Waterproof grade: IP54
– Pedal ground clearance: 8.75cm
– Unfolding size: 108 x 43 x 114cm
– Folding size: 108 x 43 x 49cm
– Net weight: 12kg
The motor needs run-up process before it starts to work. You should trample on the board and slide the scooter, then activate the accelerator after the sliding speed is in 3 – 5km/h.