The Z-axis shock absorber adopts the design scheme of oil pressure-assisted fine-tuning. According to different loads and different use environments, fine-tuning of oil pressure rebound can be carried out to have a more shock-absorbing effect.
The Z-axis shock absorber adopts an adjustable and replaceable spring tension design and comes with 3 sets of springs with different load-bearing capacity.
1. Pre-installed 2.3kg-4.5kg spring (1.2-3kg spring included)
2. Spring load range adjustment knob
3. Movement oil pressure damping adjustment (default position is undamped state)
The new Z-axis shock absorber adopts a split design, and the arm body can be disassembled and split, which is convenient for shooting upside down.
There are 1/4 screw holes on the side of the middle clamp and the handle to install accessories such as shoulder straps, strange hand expansion lights, microphones, and monitors.
1. Install the corresponding model stabilizer fixture
2. Lock the fixture
3. Click into the damping arms on both sides and press the lock
4. Lift both hands to observe the spring tension
5. Adjust the load-bearing tension until it is level
6. This knob can adjust the motion damping of the arm body, the default is no damping state
Package Weight: 1730g (without shoulder strap)
Net weight: 1451g (without shoulder strap)
Packing size: 43×21.5×10.3cm
Package Weight: 1887g (with shoulder strap)
Net weight: 1610g (with shoulder strap)
1 x Z-axis Damping Stabilizer Set