1. External disinfectant should not be taken orally and should be kept out of reach of children.
2. It should not be mixed with alcohol, other disinfectant, alkali or organic matter.
3. The self-made disinfectant of this product is a chlorine-containing solution, which has a corrosion or bleaching effect on metals and fabrics.
4. If this product is easy to drink or contact with eyes, it should be rinsed with water immediately.
5. Do not place the body close to the fire source, and it is forbidden to place it in a microwave oven or rice cooker for heating.
6. This product should be stored in a dry, cool, ventilated and dark place.