Product Model: MH-Z19B
Size(L*W*H): 33 x 20 x 9 mm
Target Gas: CO2
Working voltage: 3.6 ~ 5.5 V DC
Average current: < 18 mA
Interface level: 3.3 V
Measuring range: 0 ~ 0.5% VOL optional
Output signal: UART / PWM
Preheat time: 3 min
Response Time: T90 < 60 s
Working temperature: 0 ~ 50°C
Working humidity: 0 ~ 95% RH (No condensation)
Lifespan: > 5 years
1. High sensitivity, high resolution.
2. Output modes: UART and PWM wave.
3. Anti-water vapor interference.No poisoning.
4. Temperature compensation, excellent linear output.
5. Low power consumption,good stability and long lifespan.
6. It is widely used in the HVAC refrigeration and indoor air quality monitoring.
Manual measuring, please allow 1 ~ 3 mm error,thank you.
1 x MH-Z19B Infrared CO2 Sensor